Sunday 9 November 2014

WRITING UNIT 2

Ask for advice about a relationship:

Hi Andrea

We’ve been on holiday here in London for a week now and I’ve just met this man, Pol. He’s friendly, cheerful and absolutely gorgeous, and more, I like it. But I'm not sure how he feels about me. I need your advice.

I met him in a park two days ago and he invited me a to watch a game with their friends. Both of us were having a great time and were having a real laugh and then Pol invited me to lunch. When we were there, at times he ignored me, but others times, he flirted with me. But when I said goodbye, we walked to home, he and me, and neither of  could stop us talking. But then he kissed me.

I've been thinking about things a lot since then, I'll probably see him later, but I'm not sure what to do if he asks me out. What do you reckon?

Carlota

No comments:

Post a Comment