Thursday 12 February 2015

WRITING: European project: Letter to a new friend

Hi Peter,

My name is Carlota and I am fifteen years old. I live in the street Camí dels Prats, Banyoles, with my parents and my sister. I like dancing and meeting my friends, but I don’t like studying and playing football.

I’m going to Casa Nostra School, which is in Porqueres, next to Banyoles. My favorite subject is Catalan.

My best friends are Irina and Aniol and we’re in the different classes. My teacher Anna Vilà is responsible, but sometimes she gives us lots of homework. After school I’m going to other lessons and then usually we go home to do my homework.

At the weekend I sometimes meet friends and I often see basketball matches.

Write soon and tell me all about yourself, your friends and your family.

See you soon. Love
Carlota.


No comments:

Post a Comment