Thursday 12 February 2015

WRITING UNIT 4

Write about plans for a visit:

Hi, Clàudia

I’m just writing to check that everything’s OK for your visit.

I think you’ll like Barcelona. On Saturday morning, we’re going to Barcelona and then we're doing a bus tour with my parents because they really want to show you the city. Then, you and me go to one very famous restaurant in the city, when we finish we're meet again with my parents and we could either walk around the town or go to a museum. It's up to you. But I expect we'll end up in the shopping center. In the night, we return to my house in Banyoles.

On Sunday, we can go by motorcycle and I want to show you some pretty nice places of Banyoles, for example, “The Park of the Draga” or “The lake of Banyoles”. Also, we could go outside because there are some typical Catalan villages around here. I'll get some photos and you can have a look.

We're going to meet you in the station tomorrow, so can you remind me what time your trains gets in?

Look the photo.


Carlota

No comments:

Post a Comment