Thursday 19 February 2015

WRITING: A short story 'The Surprise'

Write one text (80-95 words) or each of the following tasks:
Your teacher has asked you to write a short story with the title “The Surprise”.

Think about:

The beginning: who are the characters? What situations are there in?
The middle: what problem or difficulty do you have?
The ending: how is the problem or difficulty resolved?

Writing:

Last weekend it was Anna's 16th birthday and we made a "Dinner Surprise". Leo, Paul, Sara and I, we met at König, her favorite restaurant. Anna's was excited and she went to the restaurant at nine o'clock, the time they had arranged to meet.
When were having dinner all and we were it great. I remembered we had a problem... I saw realised that brought I hadn't the gift had bought!
Then, I said the situation in Leo. And he decided: went to go the house, take the gift and come back.


No comments:

Post a Comment