Thursday 7 May 2015

WRITING UNIT 6

Spending my time…

My name is Carlota Omedes and I’m student in Casa Nostra School in Banyoles, Catalonia. Nowadays, I'm interested in studies and the friends. But the persons who are most important in my life are those who devote part of their time with me. For example, my parents, my sister, my best friend and my boyfriend. The thing which I like best is sitting on any place with my friends and talking of all.

I don’t think that the world is a bad place, but I don’t think that is the better. There are some things that make me angry, example, when the people kicks the ground papers or when the people are rude or ignorant.

As far as the future is concerned, it sometimes worries me that we won't have peace or tranquility. I find it a bit frightening that there's always a war somewhere in the world or also, gadgets electronic that increasingly have more importance to people's lives. I'm fairly optimistic about my own future though. But in a few years' time, I don't see me anywhere, because I prefer that the time decides.

No comments:

Post a Comment