Thursday 7 May 2015

WRITING UNIT 8

Write about an experience

Last year, I have went been to in London. On the first days it was very difficult there because i didn't understand a lot of people. But after some time, I met girls and boys at the shopping centers or at the cinema. We had a very good time.

One day, In my free time, I was chosen to be a dancer in a competition. I accepted but I was frightened because there was a lot of competitivity among the players.

I found a job as a waitress in a restaurant although I was not sure they would give me the job but they took me up. I worked there for three weeks and I learnt new things.

These days, I feel much happier and I think this has been an incredible year, because I have learned the language and I have made new friends. I've worked and I've had new experiences.


No comments:

Post a Comment