Thursday 7 May 2015

WRITING UNIT 9

Write a narrative with dialogue

Something happened a couple of weeks ago which was a real test of my honesly. I was with some friends and we were staying a bar. In the table, exactly in my chair, appeared envelope with €1000. With friends were gobsmacked did not know what to do or whom to give him or if we had to stay.

"What are this, people?" I asked. "Did you see anything?" We looked at each other, then my friend said.

I'm not sure what happened, I have not seen anything" he said. “Probably, it is someone who what has forgotten it. It would be best to give to the proprietary from the bar and if the owner of the money appears, will go here.”

The idea he gave me, I found it correct right, so we didn't.

In the end, nothing happened about the money. It wasn't a pleasant experience, but at least I felt that I'd done the right thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment